Vision: Creating a field of joy.
Personal task: inspiring other people to unleash their potential.
– Mediator – member of „German foundation of mediation“
– Authorized process consultant of the program “UnternehmensWert: Mensch”
– Gestalt therapist (depth psychology-based)
– Psychotherapeutic alternative practitioner
– Keynote Speaker
– Founder of – Training
– Co-founder VLI-Gestalt-Coach®
– Systemic / Gestalt Therapeutic Process Companion
– Large and foreign trade clerk
Since 1999 independent practice for Gestalt therapy (single and couple therapy), VLI-Gestalt-Coaching®, Long Ku® – Training and Supervision.
Focus: perception / awareness training, finding potential
15 years in various international corporations (for example Sony, Casio, Brown-Forman-Worldwide).
- since 2019 Mitglied der „Deutschen Stiftung Mediation“
- since 2017 Authorized process consultant of the enterprise value program: Mensch
- since 2013 Gabriele Lehnen – training, education and certification Long Ku® – Training
- 2007 Development of the Long Ku® – Training – focus: finding potential
- since 2006 corporate coaching – focus: inspiration, self-responsibility / self-leadership
- 2002 – 2012 Foundation and management of the Voss-Lehnen-Institute together with Bernhard Voss.
- 2005: Joint development of a training concept with Bernhard Voss for holistic, systematic process support based on Gestalt therapy
- 2002: Joint development of a training concept with Bernhard Voss to become a certified VLI Gestalt Coach®, a synthesis of the basics of Integrative Gestalt Psychotherapy and goal-oriented coaching techniques
- Shiatsu (Dr. Wilfried Rappenecker)
- CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger Institute & Hugh Milne)
- Story Telling & Acting (Scharlatan Theater, Julian Fernandez & Stage School Hamburg)
- Keynote Speaker (ASGODOM LIVE®)
- Dharma practice (Dalai Lama 14th, Gyalwang Karmapa 17th, Sonia Moriceau)